We have a complete custom design process and also a full class 100,000 clean room ISO 9001/13485 and CE certified injection molding facility. We can produce custom labware including tips, reservoirs, racks and virtually anything else you might need for your automation needs. Please contact us if you need to create something unique for your process.
To place an order: ORDERING POLICIES
If you would like to request a sample to try out please contact us by the web form, phone, or email: CONTACT US
High quality disposable microcentrifuge tubes and microtubes from Apricot Designs feature:
- Made with 100% premium Virgin Polypropylene - ideal for solvent resistance, minimal fluid retention and binding, and for long term -80ºC storage
- Snug fit snap cap provides a positive seal and can be easiliy closed with one hand
- Certified RNase, DNase, protease and endotoxin free
- Autoclavable at 121ºC, 20 minutes, 20psi
- Optional extended hinge cap for DNA/RNA purification column encapsulation within tube
- Contamination-free and leak-proof
- Rated up to 15,000xg
- Flat lid surface area for easy labeling
|Click to Enlarge||Order #||Volume||Cap Hinge||#/case|
- Add "-S" to end of order number for sterile version for all products above
- "C" versions are clear. For colored tubes replace "C" with the following: BK=black, W=white, B=blue, R=red, Y=yellow, G=Green, X=amber
Please complete the form below to request samples for the deepwell plate or reservoir of your choice.